ACE Program: Group Fitness Instructor
ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certification.
This course is designed to give students the knowledge and understanding necessary to prepare for the ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certification Exam and become effective group fitness instructors.
Key topic areas include:
• Human Anatomy, Exercise Physiology, Applied Kinesiology, and Nutrition
• Who Is the ACE-certified Group Fitness Instructor?
• Principles of Pre-class Preparation and Participant Monitoring and Evaluation
• Group Exercise Program Design
• Teaching a Group Exercise Class
• Principles of Adherence and Motivation
• Exercise and Special Populations
• Exercise and Pregnancy
• The Prevention and Management of Common Injuries
• Emergency Procedures
• The Business of Group Fitness
• Legal and Professional Responsibilities
Why Group Fitness Instructor?
Group fitness has exploded in the past five years, attracting more than 22.1 million people annually to indoor cycling, Les Mills BODYPUMP™, Zumba® fitness, CrossFit, boot camp, yoga and more. That growing demand has led many certification organizations to create narrowly focused education programs designed to get instructors on the floor fast. At ACE, we believe you and your class participants deserve more.
Our ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certification will give you the knowledge to design and teach any class better, lead all fitness levels more effectively, and deliver experiences your participants will never forget. Don’t position yourself as a performer when you can position yourself as a professional. Earning a certification accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) will set you apart as a teacher who leads more than just the front row.
CLASSES & EVENTS
Check out these classes and events that Longevity Studios offers. Sign up now and start your new workout longevity towards health and fitness.